Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer in Maine

Well, it's been a long time since I blogged here. Part of this is due to a new blog my bestie Gwen and I have been doing. But I still love to go back through this blog and remember the past. It truly is a digital diary and something I enjoy sharing with friends. It also holds some fun old stories that I wrote and I enjoy looking at from time to time. I have been writing more lately and I really am more committed than ever to being a writer, no matter what. It doesn't matter what interests me or what directions I am being pulled in at any given moment. Writing is my perspective. More on that later. For now, though, I wanted to share some pics of my recent wanderings along the Downeast Maine Coast that I am lucky enough to call home. And feel free to check out our other blog at: http://veganwiccan.blogspot.com/




The Sunrise Trail View in Downtown Machias

A view of Machias

Sunrise Trail, Machias

Hazy Low Tide in Blue Hill Bay

Jasper Beach, Machiasport


                                             Jasper Beach

Blue Hill Bay

No comments: